1. The winter enrollment census is at the end of the week. Preliminary winter enrollment reports can be found here
; the final census report will be posted next week. Contact Jasmine Ahmad
with any questions.
2. We met with our Marketing Strategy colleagues to discuss survey research to support college brand concept testing.
We have also posted refreshed undergraduate Prospect Profiles (see Latest Releases
). For more on this, contact Sue Stachler
3. We are collaborating with university partners to facilitate DePaul's participation in national research studies.
We are working with the University Library to field a survey as part of the National Study on Young Adults' News Consumption, led by Project Information Literacy
. Earlier this academic year, we helped field a survey of student perceptions of their First Amendment rights and their views of how to balance those rights against other considerations sponsored by the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation and the Newseum Institute and conducted by Gallup. For more on these projects, contact Joe Filkins
4. We continue to add new resources and improve navigation on the Irma.depaul.edu website.
For more on this, or if you have questions you would like us to use, contact Joseph Magliari
- New reports include: Transfer Destinations from Illinois Community Colleges to Four-Year Institutions.
- In anticipation of new initiatives, we created a consolidated Partnership Program Reports link on the Regular Reports page that currently houses DAPP and CEO reports and will be the home of new initiative reports in the future.
- We refreshed the rotation of new research highlights on the homepage that link directly to recent research.
- We posted the recent Student Pulse one-question student poll outcomes.